Furnley House are a firm of Independent Financial Advisers and Mortgage Advisers. The head office is based in Leicester, with regional offices in Leamington Spa and Belfast. Formed in 2013, the firm has grown rapidly and now employs over 30 staff. Furnley House look after the financial needs of almost 3,000 clients and administer approximately £200m of client assets. They are an ambitious firm built on a foundation of strong values, with the client at the heart of everything.
To help us achieve our significant growth plans we’re looking for an additional Financial Planning Administrator in our Leamington Spa office. If you’re ambitious, enthusiastic and hungry for success, we could be the company for you.
You’ll be working as part of an exciting, fun team who are driven by our values and all strive to deliver the best outcome for our clients. You will be part of the Client Service Delivery Team, providing excellent administration support for our clients and advisers. You will report into the Client Service Delivery Director.
If you’re successful, you are likely to:
- Be educated with GCSEs (or their equivalent) in Mathematics and English
- Have strong numerical and communication skills
- Be focused on delivering outstanding levels of client service
- Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Have strong team working skills
- Have the ability to work accurately under pressure in a highly organised manner
Rewards and benefits
Salary £13-17k (dependent upon experience).
You’ll also get a number of other benefits which include:
- 25 days holiday plus can buy/sell up to 5 days
- Employer Contributed Pension scheme
- Death in Service Benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Retail discount platform – money off high street retailers
If you think you could be the right person for this role, please email email@example.com with a cover letter and copy of your CV attached.
Due to the volume of applications we’re unable to respond to all. If you haven’t heard anything by 28th January 2019, unfortunately you’ve been unsuccessful.