Furnley House, Leicester based Financial Planners and Mortgage Advisers have entered The ESTAS Awards this year. The ESTAS, whose headline sponsor is Zoopla, is a national award scheme which recognises the best estate and lettings agents, mortgage advisors and conveyancers in the residential property industry. Winners are selected purely on feedback from customers who have experienced the full service delivery from a property professional. Last year over 40,000 customers completed an ESTAS survey helping firms taking part to gain valuable feedback which enables them to improve their services for the future.
Entering the ESTAS is a big step for Furnley House who have offered mortgages to clients since they started in 2013. The company have three Mortgage Advisers on board in Leicester and cover the whole of Leicestershire, helping people get onto the property ladder with their 1st home, trying to save them money on their mortgage rates by remortgaging and offering protection should the worst happen.
Stefan Fura, Managing Director of Furnley House says “We’re really pleased about entering the ESTAS this year, it’s the first year we’ve taken part and it will be great to be recognized for the great service we offer.”
Importance of Customer Feedback
Founder of The ESTAS Group Simon Brown said “We live in a world where the consumer decision making process is influenced more and more by customer feedback and reviews so The ESTAS provides a kite mark of excellent service for any property professional involved in the home moving process.”
The ESTAS Awards for mortgage advisors and agents take place every April at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London. Phil Spencer, the country’s favourite property expert and ESTAS brand ambassador, announces the winners in front 1,000 of the UK’s top property professionals.
Spencer says “I think it says a great deal about a firm who takes part in The ESTAS. They care about their reputation, they care about their customers and they care about their business. Taking part sets companies apart from their competitors. It sends a clear message that they are passionate about customer service, prepared to go that extra mile for their clients and keen to listen to feedback”.
Fura commented on the ESTAS saying “We’ve always believed customer feedback is key in helping us to improve and grow and as a company, 99% of our clients surveyed (638 out of 640) say they would recommend us*. Echoing Phil Spencer’s words, we really are a company that cares about our business and most importantly our clients”
*Customer satisfaction survey 2018 – 638 of 640 clients surveyed throughout 2018 selected 7,8,9,10 on the scale of 1 to 10 when asked how likely they would be to recommend Furnley House
Notes to Editor:
- Furnley House was founded in 2013 by Stefan Fura, John Woolhouse and Neil Haley
- The company name is made up of a combination of the surnames of the 3 founders
- Furnley House has 3 offices currently in Leicester, Leamington Spa and Magherafelt
- They are a company that truly lives by their values. They are Customer Focus and Client Centricity, Sustainability, Innovation, Community and Brave.
- Furnley House has been working with Alex’s wish since January 2018. The summer ball is their biggest event to date, attracting over 160 guests and raising over £30k for Alex’s wish.
- For more information, visit the Furnley House website – www.furnleyhouse.co.uk
- Contact – Reena Patel, Marketing Manager, Furnley House, Syston, Leicester, email@example.com 0116 269 6311
- For further information about the ESTAS contact Simon Brown at The ESTAS Group Ltd on 01892 610245 Email firstname.lastname@example.org