Furnley House are a firm of Independent Financial Advisers and Mortgage Advisers. Formed in 2013, the firm has grown rapidly and now employs over 40 staff. Furnley House look after the financial needs of almost 3,000 clients and administer approximately £200m of client assets. They are an ambitious firm built on a foundation of strong values, with the client at the heart of everything.
To help us achieve our significant growth plans we’re looking for an additional Mortgage Adviser. If you’re ambitious, enthusiastic and hungry for success, we could be the company for you.
We offer whole of market advice to clients (and prospective clients) of Furnley House. You will use your exceptional communication skills to attract prospective clients through networking and referrals with the support of our inhouse marketing team. You’ll be working as part of an exciting, fun team who are driven by our values and all strive to deliver the best outcome for our clients. You will be supported by Independent Financial Advisers (IFA) and a Client Relationship Manager (CRM). You will report into the Head of Mortgage Proposition.
If you’re successful, you are likely to:
- Have at least 12 months experience as a Mortgage Adviser
- CEMAP qualified or equivalent
- Be educated to A-level standard with GCSEs (or their equivalent) in Mathematics and English
- Have strong numerical and communication skills
- Be target driven and client focused
- Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Have strong team working skills
- Have good interpersonal and networking skills
- Have the ability to work accurately under pressure in a highly organised manner
Rewards and benefits
Salary £18-28k (dependent upon experience) plus uncapped bonus.
You’ll also get a number of other benefits which include:
- 25 days holiday plus can buy/sell up to 5 days
- Employer Contributed Pension scheme
- Death in Service Benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you think you could be the right person for this role, please email Nicki Thomas email@example.com with a cover letter and copy of your CV attached.
Due to the volume of applications we’re unable to respond to all.