We’re looking for a full time Operations Receptionist/Administrator to join our team and support our continued growth.
Overall responsibility for reception, clean and well stocked office and support for wider team.
- To work under own initiative and prioritise work effectively.
- Implement core tasks such as photocopying, answering telephone as required, maintaining the filing system, distribution of post and associated mail items within office.
- Packaging the paperwork to the client and the product provider.
- Maintain effective communications with product provider and client.
- Oversee administration and processing to completion.
- Issue policy documents and thank you letter.
- Calling clients to chase TCF questionnaires to maximise replies.
- Make appointments as required.
- Maintain good quality relationships with providers and clients alike.
- Greet all incoming calls in a professional business and courteous manner.
- Greet all guests coming into office in a professional business and courteous manner, including making drinks where required.
- Oversee the cleanliness of the office, working with outside contractors to deliver this where required
- Stock control and replenishment of all perishables, cleaning items and stationery
- Supporting client co-ordinators and under taking any work they need support on.
- Comply with all company procedures and the Individual Conduct Rules as listed above.
- To treat all client and firm’s information with the utmost confidentiality.
Back Office Software
- Input information on to Back Office Software always paying attention to detail.
- Have a detailed knowledge of where to record notes on Back Office Software.
- Maintain proficiency in Back Office Software and have a sound knowledge of understanding of the marketplace and the firm’s requirements.
- Work towards completing relevant qualifications.
- Maintain good time management and effective organisation ensuring that tasks are prioritised.
Competitive salary and benefits
Furnley House are a firm of Independent Financial Advisers and Mortgage Advisers. Formed in 2013, the firm has grown rapidly and now employs over 40 staff. Furnley House look after the financial needs of almost 3,000 clients and administer approximately £200m of client assets. They are an ambitious firm built on a foundation of strong values, with the client at the heart of everything.
What’s it like working at Furnley House?
How to apply
Please email your CV to email@example.com