Our investment committee met at the end of January to review the last quarter and we wanted to share a summary of the discussions. So we’ve put together a short video where we asked members of the Investment committee their thoughts on what’s changed in the last few months.
Our investment committee is made up of members of Furnley House and chaired by Rob Love from Asset Intelligence.
In the video, we’ve asked:
- Can you tell me what’s happened in the last 3 months in the markets?
- When looking at a sector, how do you blend funds?
- So which funds are we keeping an eye on?
- With regards to individual fund selection, how do you balance short term returns versus long term potential?
- In the UK, it’s very easy to be fixated with Brexit, what else is going on in the world?
We hope you find it of value. If there are other topics you would like us to cover, please get in touch.