At a time like this, we understand that you may be worried about your investments and we want to make sure we can continue to provide the same level of service that we always have done. We wanted to assure you that we have put measures in place to ensure we’re looking after your investments.
15 April 2020 – Discharged hospitals patients to receive special care packages after Leicester Hospitals Charity, British Red Cross & Furnley House Foundation team up
25 March 2020 – Video update https://youtu.be/I1TYHo6J6Zs
13 March 2020 – We continue working closely with Asset Intelligence and they have put this short video together to explain how the current situation is affecting markets and our advice to investors https://youtu.be/CIH1t-St_xE
11 March 2020 – Blog – What happened to all the toilet paper? https://www.furnleyhouse.co.uk/march-2020-update/
28 February 2020 – Blog – Corona Virus attack on the markets https://www.furnleyhouse.co.uk/coronavirus/
The health and safety of our clients and team member is of the utmost importance to us, which is why we have put extra precautions in place to ensure we are doing everything we can to support and look after them:
- We’ve conducted a business risk assessment and ensured all of our team can work remotely and continue to provide the same service if we need to close the office due to someone contracting the virus.
- All staff are set up to work remotely and can be contacted by email and phone, limited staff will be in the office.
- We will be conducting meetings over the phone and videoconferences where possible so if you have booked a review meeting with us or are due to come in within the next 4-6 weeks, please call your adviser
- We are reviewing the events we have planned and are reviewing the risk of these on a regular basis, should we need to postpone or cancel, we will inform those affected and refund any tickets already sold.
- Our phonelines will continue to operate as normal and will divert to an answering service if we are not in the office, advisers will be available on their mobiles if you wish to speak to them
- If you would like to see our full risk assessment, please click here.